Business cards encompass all the information about any company or an individual. Business cards usually enclose the logo (of the company), name of the person, address, and contact number, email address, or website mentioned on them.
Types of business cards
As technology is growing, our mode of contact and styles are also getting developed. This is a quick and safe design of business cards. Here are some of the types of business cards in Melbourne designs being used widely all over the world:
- Standard business cards are the simplest ones. They constitute the name of your business, symbol, and other crucial information about your business as it is like the first silhouette of your business going to be illustrated to the customers or public. You must follow some standards when designing your business cards:
- The widely used shape of business card is a rectangle having an area of about 3.5 × 2 inches. It can be varied also.
- It must have a soft color, like white or sky blue, or the company’s logo color so that it looks adequate.
- Premium business cards are usually used for brands of anything according to your budget. You can use different designs and materials on it;
- It’s not necessary to go with only 3.5×2 size, you can go with any unique shape and size to attract your customers. But you must take care of your cardholder so that the design and shape of your business card could be convenient for holding and carrying with you.
- You can go with any color which will be representing your business nature and uniqueness.
- You can also make your business cards simple as glossy like they could be simple for stock business and could be glossy for jewelry or cosmetics business.
- The most important thing is the quality of the material of your business cards. You must have high-quality material for this purpose.
- If you don’t want any innovation on your business cards and want them to be simple then you must go with the matte style of business cards. You can keep it simple and elegant as much as you want and according to your company provisions. If you want to make your business cards speak all about your business nature and standard then you can have 3.5×2 size with the finest of the materials.
- If you have a business in jewellery, cosmetics, or fashion then you, may go for an elegant and glossy type of business cards.
Benefits of business cards
- Business cards are crucial in giving the first and good notion of your business to the people. As you choose the type of your business card according to your business then it is enough to give your customer the idea of your company.
- In this era of the digital world, digital means are being used for business promotions and collaborations. But the significance of business cards is still worthy, as through business cards one can directly contact you via your personal information on the card.
- If you are owning a small business then business cards are the most affordable mean of promotion under your budget.
Food labels are the marks, trademarks, symbol, tag or any information printed or embossed on the packaging of the food which is registered nationally or internationally. Food labels usually contain ingredients or other significant information regarding the preparation of the food which can help the buyers to use the food product.
Main components of food labels
Food labels contain these components on the food products packaging:
- Food labels include the name and manufacturer company of the product.
- Food labels also have nutrition information mentioned on the packaging like the number of calories, fats, cholesterol, and other nutrition items on it that will help out the buyers to select the food according to their health issues and choices.
- Food labels mentioned ingredients used to make the product so that the manufacturer company can build trust in the buyers.
- It may also contain the net weight of the product.
- Food labels also have contact information on them so that the buyers can contact the manufacturer company for any queries, feedback, or complaints.
Significance of food labels
- Food labels may help the buyers in choosing the product according to their requirements and choices.
- Ingredients and nutritional information mentioned on the food packaging help the buyers to compare similar products so that they can avoid the ingredient or item in the product which they don’t want to use.
- Food labels also build the standard of the brand of the product.